6009 Flat Creek Dr., Evergreen, Colorado
4 Bedrooms & 6 Baths – 5,826 sq. ft.
$2,200,000 – Just Listed / Approx. Completion May 2018
Dramatic. Elegant. Unapologetically Bold.
Here, art and design live in harmony. Combining a classic sophistication with mountain modern luxury, this custom residence was completed in late 2015 on a stunning, 7.74 acre private lot with sweeping mountain and town views. The elegant 5,826 square foot home reflects exceptional quality, craftsmanship and detail, throughout a beautifully scaled interior, while offering the latest in technology and state-of-the-art amenities for both formal and casual entertaining.
Skilled artisans used materials of the highest caliber in unison with modern amenities and architectural elements, including vaulted ceilings and a breathtaking two-story glass walled great room overlooking the beautiful grounds to create this exceptional home. From vaulted pine ceilings and stone fireplaces to designer, high end artisan tiles and stunning handmade light fixtures, every room displays an exceptional attention to refinement and detail.
An inviting designer kitchen is highlighted by a vast island, marble slab countertops and artisan tile backsplash and adjoins the relaxing and artful breakfast nook with dimensional glass tile fireplace and access to the outdoor courtyard.
The main level master offers a tranquil retreat with breathtaking views and soothing finishes to include bamboo silk and wool carpet. While the uniquely indulgent master bathroom enjoys stunning views from the custom marble shower and luxurious freestanding cast iron tub which are complimented by the custom Ann Sacks backsplash at the vanity.
The walkout lower level embraces the same warm and relaxed yet sophisticated aesthetic, and enjoys spacious rooms with large windows that bathe the interior with natural light and capture the beautiful views. 10-ft ceilings compliment the open floor plan and fine finishes in both the public spaces and private secondary bedrooms.
Meticulously designed to highlight its natural surroundings, this mountain modern retreat is located just minutes from town, but with all the serenity of a private mountain setting. At the end of a cul-de-sac in the luxury community of Cub Creek Ranch, the property reflects the Sellers passion for fine art, a beautiful environment and, of course, an exquisite home – all the elements of an extraordinary life.
- Style: Mountain Modern
- Custom built and completed late 2015
- Square Footage: 5,826 total
- Bedrooms: 4 plus a study
- Bathrooms: 6
- Heating: In-floor radiant heat
- Garage: 3 car, oversized
- Fireplaces: 3 – 2 gas burning, 1 wood burning
- Acreage: 7.74 located at the end of a cul-de-sac with breathtaking snowcapped mountain views along with views of Elk Meadow and Evergreen. Professionally landscaped.
- HOA: $2,000/year
- Taxes: $8,287 (2017)
- Alder wood doors and trim throughout
- Vaulted pine wood ceiling in the great room
- Carlisle Hickory hardwood floors
- Designer, luxury tile throughout
- Custom cabinetry
- “Princess White” Granite slab countertops in the kitchen
- Artisan tile at the range backsplash
- Viking appliances – 4-burner plus griddle natural gas range, steam oven/microwave, oven, warming drawer and refrigerator
- Breakfast nook fireplace is dimensional glass tile by Oceanside
- Custom Dining Room chandelier by Designer Ralph Pucci Lianne
- Signed and numbered glass blown antler chandelier by Artist Lawson Glass in the Great Room
- Bamboo silk/wool carpet in the master bedroom
- Ann Sacks glass backsplash at vanity
- Marble flooring and tile throughout the master bathroom
- Cast Iron tub by Waterworks
- Savant Premium Home Automation System – savant.com
- Lutron lighting throughout
- Heated courtyard and driveway
- Cedar siding
- Stunning views of Rocky Mountain National Park, Longs Peak, Mt Evans, Elk Meadow and Evergreen.
- Located in a gated community